• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If the Gorillaz make another music video, they should try and show it here. They showed Clint Eastwood back in the day

Crocodile

That music video didn't do much for me. Granted I'm having a hard time remembering a music video aired on nu-Toonami that I felt was great.

I know all these anti-smoking commercials are bankrolling the Intruder event and I even recognize that they're doing real good, but I fucking hate them so much. So annoying.

I know all these anti-smoking commercials are bankrolling the Intruder event and I even recognize that they're doing real good, but I fucking hate them so much. So annoying.

#truth be like

I only air shitty commercials during Toonami cause we can reach that audience

DeMarco and co be like

Money yo come on come on gimme money cash

Welp, bye Hidan.

See you when Pierrot fucks up, and resurrects you briefly. Even though it's later said in the manga that must be still alive, buried in the earth.

BatDan

Probably cause Natuto was the only character he made at the time.

Let's not forget that Sasuke wasn't even part of Kishimoto's original vision. He was added by his editor.
Funny how he ended up taking over the series...

Based Shikamaru

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

Disney truly thought that Naruto couldn't be very violent. I guess they were dead wrong.

To be fair if you were a Disney executive and you saw how well Naruto was doing on a rival network and saw a bit and felt the little violence it had could be edited down you'd be foolish not to pick it up... of course you'd have to way of knowing where things were going.

BatDan

Disney truly thought that Naruto couldn't be very violent. I guess they were dead wrong.

Same logic 4Kids had with One Piece.
Then again, One Piece was thrust upon them, they never wanted it in the first place

Top Bottom