• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

"A SHADOW CLONE?!?!?" I'm laughing out loud right now. How can so many characters fall for the same stupid shit every time. LOL!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
#itwasasubstitute

Aways a substitute

Actually he just had a clone use the move while he pretended to be a clone the whole time, knowing this dude would just focus on the guy holding the move. A pretty decent plan really as either way he gets his hit in.

Yup, Kakuzu gets taken down by the most basic Shadow Clone trick.

And in case you're wondering about the glaring weakness of the Rasenshuriken,
yes, Naruto does learn how to throw it.

Actually he just had a clone use the move while he pretended to be a clone the whole time, knowing this dude would just focus on the guy holding the move. A pretty decent plan really.

I know, though in the end as I said above it always ends up being the same trick of "oh noes it's a substitute" which no matter how elite of a ninja you are you always seem to fall for it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And so, the Immortals arc has begun to wrap up.

... We're going to enter filler aren't we?

Grexeno

... We're going to enter filler aren't we?
Hf3QCMK.gif

Regiruler

I know, though in the end as I said above it always ends up being the same trick of "oh noes it's a substitute" which no matter how elite of a ninja you are you always seem to fall for it

Oversimplifying the strategy lead to his downfall. The first time, he took on the clones as a defensive measure. Had he done the same with enough distance, he would have hit the real one and disrupted the plan. That's the entire point of clones: to hide the user.

Moaradin

Look on the bright side! Naruto has a really long stretch where it's pretty damn good after this filler arc.

Gonna be a while before we get to that though, and this filler is pretty bad.

Mizerman

To be fair if you were a Disney executive and you saw how well Naruto was doing on a rival network and saw a bit and felt the little violence it had could be edited down you'd be foolish not to pick it up... of course you'd have to way of knowing where things were going.

I don't fault the logic of getting a popular show on your network and make some money while you're at it. But as fight heavy as Naruto can be, things aren't exactly going to be squeaky clean.

Next episode is like transition into it I think, and then a loooong filler arc.

it's bad

...Oh goody.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't fault the logic of getting a popular show on your network and make some money while you're at it. But as fight heavy as Naruto can be, things aren't exactly going to be squeaky clean.

Basically they didn't bother to go and look what the show would be like and just assumed that because it was popular that they should have it.

Crocodile

The dude has gun turrents on his back, there's a time limit to the jutsu and it only works at close range. Just back off from the opponent and shoot at him. Why even bother approaching? It's not a long range attack if you have a hurtbox that extends across the battlefield.

RagnarokX

And so the final tally for kills in this arc:

Shikamaru: 2 (1 Kakazu heart and Hidan)
Kakashi: 2 (2 Kakazu hearts)
Naruto: 2 (2 Kakazu hearts)

Top Bottom