• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Soulflarz

Banned
There's an 120 minute block of shows where almost everyone has at least one show they don't care for (AgK, Parasyte, M&H, and Shippuden) then you combine that with the people who drop OP either because this shit is super old or because they never bothered to catch up leads to us losing people by this time of night. That and Shard isn't here because he had obligations this weekend

I just realized OP is the only thing on the block i care about.
Then again, even if I helped with #BringToonamiBack a ridiculous amount, I didn't watch a ton after it came back on >_>

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There is no such thing as an English speaker who sounds like Kazuki Yao

The closest approximation is the guy that played Ninjor in MMPR Season 3 as Kazuki Yao played his counterpart in Kakuranger.

Either that or it's late and I'm delusional.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
EWWWWWWWWW, we're using the damn Zoro filler as bump material.

.....what the hell at this talking droid for Black Ops 3....

I just realized OP is the only thing on the block i care about.
Then again, even if I helped with #BringToonamiBack a ridiculous amount, I didn't watch a ton after it came back on >_>

And the two of us had to do a convoluted amount of stuff to get you to catch up on One Piece after you whined about it :p

Totally worth it all around I feel

Crocodile

Franky hasn't had any underwear on for like two episode now :/

So I guess Jaleel White has given up any chance of leaving the Urkel character behind?

Mizerman

Franky hasn't had any underwear on for like two episode now :/

So I guess Jaleel White has given up any chance of leaving the Urkel character behind?

To be fair, he has tried many times in the past to do so. It just hasn't worked so far.

At least he was also Sonic back in the mid 90's. I guess that's sorta a win.

Crocodile

So the Franky Family actually looked like normal human beings before meeting up with Franky?

Has he done anything relevant since then? If that was my easiest way to make cash I'd do the same thing

I think he pulled back from acting mostly. I know he went to school and then I think grad school but I don't know what he was studying. My memory could be off though.

Top Bottom