• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Raxus

voice acting aside, is this supposed to be ... compelling

Even in the subs it was rather run of the mill but it was serviceable thanks to good actors in the roles. The VA's in this really undermine anything the series had going for it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL LET'S GO PICK UP CHICKS AFTER WE KILL SOME PEOPLE

WOOOOWWWW that voice does not match the expression on her face.

kewlmyc

"All eight of us will make it to the end."

WAY TO JINX IT, TATSUMI.

Also, gotta love it when a character is clearly shouting the the VA isn't.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tell me. I want to know.

Manga and future episode spoilers
Bols dies, and we later see the two of them visiting his grave. But then Wild Hunt, a group of killer rapists lead by the Prime Minister's son find them. One of them is a John Wayne Gacy clown that purposely targets kids. Yeah...

Oh lord, they
get raped
don't they?

MHqEysP.gif

Oh lord, they don't they?

Oh not just that first spoiler spoils the anime

Bols eventually gets killed

And then later in the manga

The minister's son who's role is pretty much cut from the anime, his group finds the wife and daughter morning over the grave of Bols, he murders and rapes them on top of the grave

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bols dies, and we later see the two of them visiting his grave. But then Wild Hunt, a group of killer rapists lead by the Prime Minister's son find them. One of them is a John Wayne Gacy clown that purposely targets kids. Yeah...

Fucking hell, I knew it would go down like that. What the fuck is wrong with the person writing this shit?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Well fuck

Moaradin

And people think this manga is good

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Aha.

Ahahaha.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Korigama

Boulder punching...sounds like they'd want Chris Redfield for Night Raid.
Fucking hell, I knew it would go down like that. What the fuck is wrong with the person writing this shit?
To his credit, I believe that he eventually realized how horrendously poor a decision that was and regrets it, but don't quote me on that (I honestly don't remember where I read that).

Crocodile

The minister's son who's role is pretty much cut from the anime, his group finds the wife and daughter morning over the grave of Bols, he murders and rapes them on top of the grave

Ok normally I would never advocate burning books but.............

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

I want to burn as many copies of this that I can find.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reminder, this is a SHONEN manga.
Then again, so was Highschool of the Dead... demographics are fucking weird.

Also, One Punch Man is technically Seinen.

This manga is so edgy your eyes will be bleeding by the end of the chapter!

Top Bottom