• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

God, what is it with this dub? Also, i'm gonna go ahead and vote Akame ga Kill as the worst show on Toonami. That spoiler made me want to puke and I now know that this series has no redeeming qualities. At least Tenchi Muyo wasn't offensively bad. This is just pure garbage. Time for Parasyte.

Tatsumi... just give up. This is not going to end until you submit. C'mon man, it's so Anime you'd probably even enjoy it! You could go through all the cheesy Senpai sex scene lines and everything!

God, what is it with this dub? Also, i'm gonna go ahead and vote Akame ga Kill as the worst show on Toonami. That spoiler made me want to puke and I now know that this series has no redeeming qualities. At least Tenchi Muyo wasn't offensively bad. This is just pure garbage. Time for Parasyte.

All those spoilers don't happen in the anime, and it's still not worse the GXP which had it's main character get raped by 4 women and played it for comedy. Say what you will for all the dumb dark shit in AgK the series always says these things are messed up.

Whenever i see Esdeaths name all i can think of is this guy
I wish this was a show about him

Top Bottom