• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So hold on. MIki diverts a few nutrients to save Shinichi from death while nourishing him with raw sugar and water for a few days.

And now Shinichi has superhuman speed, strength, and athletic ability.

What the hell?

There is a reason for all of this that I can't talk about right now because spoilers.

Line_HTX

So hold on. MIki diverts a few nutrients to save Shinichi from death while nourishing him with raw sugar and water for a few days.

What the hell?

Good point. Shit, I didn't even think about that.

Seda

Parasyte is awkward in places, and the dub - while greater than AGK - has awkward reads scattered about, it's a big improvement over Sword Art Online so far (the show it replaced).

Moaradin

What the hell?

They go in more detail later but the reason is pretty obvious

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

What the hell?

I think, and I say this having never watched this show before, that Shinichi's body began absorbing Migi when she was healing him and his new powers are a result of that. It wouldn't shock me if Migi disappeared at some point down the line.

What the hell?

Essentially by having Migi replace Sinichi's lost heart with part of himself the parasyte cells are now pumping though Sinichi so he gains their powers

Crocodile

What the hell?

Migi's cells have more thoroughly fused with Shinichi's body. I think they end up saying now 30% of Migi's mass is distributed throughout Shinchi's body rather than 100% of it at his arm like before.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Questions will be answered, people.

You guys should download the app, it's totally worth it.

Now please let M&H finally pick up again.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They could have used strategy to close the gap, but that would require out-thinking their enemies and would have been harder to write.

That, and it also still would get to bulshit levels of things convientatly going shinichi's way when he just didnt have no chance of getting this far.

Plus that still happens and shinichi has to strategize agaisnt the most OP sit ever in the context of this show.

Regiruler

What the hell?
Just a guess:

His cellular structure is part parasyte now. That's my guess, anyway.

It was already occuring when just attached to his hand, but accelerated when migi did the heart saving thing.

Top Bottom