• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Not much to say for this episode aside from the fact it was a nostalgia trip. Kind of surreal how far the series has progressed from Part I to Part IV.

I'm guessing there was no "transition" into the ending in episode 1? I can't remember. Weird way they handled the credits too.

Also, yeah, things move a bit fast - they are squeezing a lot of manga content into the episode count of Part I.

Neoxon

Did.....did they just outright spoil the Part 2 cast?

Also, a clean version of the credits exists. Viz Media could have just used that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I forgot so much happened in the first episode. Pacing was better than I remembered.

....*sigh*...now for IBO....

Grexeno

This was the ED everyone was clamoring about?

The background visual is creative but the song isn't particularly remarkable.
yN3LuK4.gif

ckohler

Awesome show so far. Good start.

Bravo keeping the full ending in Japanese and tacking the English credits on the end for purity. Bravo. Time for IBO.

BAXbyc5.jpg

Nairume

Banned

Also, a clean version of the credits exists. Viz Media could have just used that.
Yeah, they just have one version of the english credits that they have tacked to the end of every dubbed episode.

Like I said before, the dub itself is good, but WB was as lazy as possible with virtually everything else about it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So, I really enjoyed that first episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It was completely over the top and hilarious.

So, just to spare you guys the actual page, in the manga it shows Danny's burning body erupt out of the incinerator, where we can see that DIO

WIRED HIS JAWS SHUT SO NO ONE COULD HEAR HIM.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Does Viz even have the masters to Part 1? They could just be reusing Warner's terrible version

Guess we'll see when we get to the censoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom