• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they just have one version of the english credits that they have tacked to the end of every dubbed episode.

Like I said before, the dub itself is good, but WB was as lazy as possible with virtually everything else about it.
Nothing could be worse than their lame ass gintama movie dub. Actually gonna stay this week

So, just to spare you guys the actual page, in the manga it shows Danny's burning body erupt out of the incinerator, where we can see that DIO

WIRED HIS JAWS SHUT SO NO ONE COULD HEAR HIM.

That felt super rushed

Pretty much most of the episodes of the anime adaptation of Parts 1-2 have really rushed pacing. Like, 5-6 chapters in one episode is the average. Part 3 brings that down to 2.5-3 chapters per episode on average due to how episodic that Part is to some peoples' anger.

Seda

I still feel like this show has done a terrible job showing how either the people on Mars or Dort have been oppressed by Gjallerhorn before this protest (what were they protesting? Oh yeah they cut away from the scene when they were about to say)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Am I supposed to care about any of this? Why have the revolution in the first place? Were people being oppressed? Is this over the hairgel mines of Europa? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom