• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this show is dumb and probably poorly written...

but i still like it somehow. Probably wouldn't be watching it if not for Toonami but still.

yeah if this show wasn't on Toonami I would have quit 2 or 3 episodes ago

Seda

maybe if the show keeps telling me how great Kudelia is i'll believe it someday

The show didn't really show "what" she was doing, if anything, about being some leading person in this Mars Revolution, nor did it really show why she was doing it in the first place, nor why people look up to her in any capacity. I feel like I'm missing something, but I think the whole thing is just really poorly established.

once again, I feel like I can't bring myself to have an opinion on this episode because I was just bored.

I seriously can't bring myself to watch the IBO marathon in 2 weeks, aside from the first episode, especially with the set of episodes we're getting.

Same.

I can watch that first episode because Mikazuki actually does something there. Something that gives someone character...something that has been lacking so far in this series.

"Fumitan had my back. Just like that bullet had hers."

tumblr_inline_nybin6KeRa1ra92hh_500.gif

Gundam had been around a long time before I eventually got around to watching this show as a kid. It came on when I got home from school so I just watched it at random and goddammit if it didn't leave an impression.

So awesome.
Yep. I remember watching Wing and the original, but G was the Gundam I looked forward to everyday after school!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
....I feel like we should've gotten this flashback earlier, so that way, the Canary "vs." Gon scene would've made more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom