• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The pose stuff. I remember Zelda reveal for Smash 4 showed alot of jojo poses.

Anyway, I hope I like Jojo. I didn't get into One Punch Man even though everyone talked it up so much. I hope this lives up to the hype.

One nice thing is that Jojo is really kind of multiple series under one banner. Like, if the show doesn't grab you in the first few episodes (and it might not), just sit tight, because it's literally a completely different show with a different plot and different characters about 9 or 10 episodes in.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One nice thing is that Jojo is really kind of multiple series under one banner. Like, if the show doesn't grab you in the first few episodes (and it might not), just sit tight, because it's literally a completely different show with a different plot and different characters about 9 or 10 episodes in.
This'll be highlighted when Toonami does a promo for Part 2, considering the promo we just saw was for Part 1. But yeah, it's great that it's always changing its plot, characters, settings, etc. to keep things fresh

Moaradin

HxH is pretty similar in that regard. Though not to that degree (for obvious reasons).

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely give it a shot at least.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oohhhh mmyyyyyy

I think Boros' voice is gonna grow on me, need to hear more but this guy seems like he's gonna do a good job

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The doctor has become a takoyaki vendor
This is canon in the webcomic

Hey Sonic... see you season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom