• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_odn1ungeq41tt02r1o4_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ya know

i'd probably feel more interested if I felt that the characters were using their brains

instead of "imma get stronger & attack you using the same punches & energy blasts" for the 12th time

I'm not sure how well he was set up for being a protagonist. I mean, the Piccolo training was extended in the adaptation, and he basically served as Krillin's sidekick on Namek. His hesitation in combat (outside of berserk mode) is pretty consistent.

I'm not sure how well he was set up for being a protagonist. I mean, the Piccolo training was extended in the adaptation, and he basically served as Krillin's sidekick on Namek. His hesitation in combat (outside of berserk mode) is pretty consistent.

It would have been a case of And Character Development Marches On, but Toriyama had to succumb to pressure from editors.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Sooo, One Piece has this whole arc with zombies and ghosts. We should air that for the Halloween marath-"
"GUNDAM!"
"... Seriously?"
"GUNDAM!"
"Fine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom