• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Stroke his damn" WHOA
"beard" Oh. I thought this would go somewhere else

Did I just see DBZ characters fighting Doflamingo?

Seda

So the revolution that wasn't really convincingly established in the first place is now unconvincingly resolved.

Korigama

They are apparently a PMC that stopped a war a while back and now they hold power as a protectorate of Earth or something. Apparently they are oppressing colonists but they've done a poor job showing it.
This is a show that could do with a narrator including an occasional infodump to provide better context for the setting, yeah (i.e., the narrator of Outlaw Star at the beginning of episodes).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Na4XSjT.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOLY HELL, AN ONE PIECE & DBZ CROSSOVER?!?!?!?!??!

...............oh, it's a damn mobile game.......

......also who dat one piece character

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY HELL, AN ONE PIECE & DBZ CROSSOVER?!?!?!?!??!

...............oh, it's a damn mobile game.......

......also who dat one piece character

We've already met Doflamingo on Toonami. In fact, we met him almost right away on this run (in his second appearance in the show). :D

Ashby

What is Gjallarhorn? Like what do they do?

I think they're the Space DEA in that they are incentivized to keep the colonies as colonies 'cause otherwise they wouldn't have a reason to exist meanwhile all the people on Earth don't really give a shit (there was a part episodes ago saying the Earth blocs have been letting their colonies have more and more autonomy/freedom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom