• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I passed, but my arm got destroyed hard.
And my new best friend murdered someone after his brother brainwashed him
And then I ate some food.

Seda

kJVY6Kg.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gon sure is able to recall events he wasn't around for, despite only hearing about it from someone else.

BatDan

It turns out my new best friend comes from a family of trained killers. His mom is a cyborg, and I can't tell if he has a little brother or sister.

Raxus

Dear Mito,

I refused to give up so some guy almost sliced my arms off. It's ok. He got bored.

Then my best friend, whose an assassin btw, killed a man. I am super bummed so I went to his house filled with his assassin family. There the staff tried to murder me! It's ok we are best friends now. I threw some bandits bones in the trash and got my assassin best friend back!

Now I am going to a fighting arena to fight super tough guys before we go to meet up with a creepy clown guy at Yorknew City! If you don't hear from me after 6 months send help!

Gon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I think he hit rock bottom when he flat-out stabbed a man with his bare hands & killed him in cold blood

BUT WE'RE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN, I CAN'T WAIT TO INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU!"

BatDan

Dear Mito,

I refused to give up so some guy almost sliced my arms off. It's ok. He got bored.

Then my best friend, whose an assassin btw, killed a man. I am super bummed so I went to his house filled with his assassin family. There the staff tried to murder me! It's ok we are best friends now. I threw some bandits bones in the trash and got my assassin best friend back!

Now I am going to a fighting arena to fight super tough guys before we go to meet up with a creepy clown guy at Yorknew City! If you don't hear from me after 6 months send help!

Gon.

This is partly the reason I wish there was more recaps. Especially when the show gets really dark.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
And then my friend totally murdered a dude and left, and then I went to go visit him at his house and it was really fun!

"I think he hit rock bottom when he flat-out stabbed a man with his bare hands & killed him in cold blood

BUT WE'RE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN, I CAN'T WAIT TO INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU!"

I just realized, this recap actually introduces a contradiction.
I'm pretty sure Mito has no idea that Killua is an assassin.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then a little girl with Sideshow Bob hair kept jabbing me in the gut with her giant cane while I was trying to rescue my friend who stabbed a man with his bare hands, then saw her get head shot by a cyborg mom with her kid that I can't tell the gender of.

ALSO, I SAW A SCARY LOOKING DOG!!

Raxus

Dear Mito,

....and then she beat me to a pulp and one of my eyes swelled shut. That is why I am writing to you now. I may have a concussion. I may have already wrote you a letter. I forget. There my be brain damageifmpanvpepoancjam;gmei;siofnowa;nlncaciowoac

Love,
Gohci ahow cihwa ldniuan

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"OH GOD, THIS LETTER FROM GON IS EVEN WORSE, I HAVE TO HIDE THIS FROM CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, THEY MUST NEVER KNOW I LET A KID GO THROUGH ALL THIS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom