• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So I was reading the TVTropes page on Sentai Filmworks, and they're claiming that AgK and Parasyte are improved dubs.
I don't even want to know what the older dubs were like then.

I feel like recap episodes for HxH are worth it for the Aunt Mito jokes alone.

I'm thinking of a bunch, but that would be getting into spoilers

Seda

So I was reading the TVTropes page on Sentai Filmworks, and they're claiming that AgK and Parasyte are improved dubs.
I don't even want to know what the older dubs were like then.

Both were weaker dubs that have been on Toonami, but Parasyte wasn't nearly as trash as AGK.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It looks like Ghibli-lite. The animation looks great.

I'll be watching.
All of the dude's works are movies or OVAs, so they tend to look very pretty. He's the same guy who did Your Name, that anime film that did insanely well at the Japanese box office, which isn't something you tend to hear about.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
yHc035p.gif

eecqHKv.gif

Aunt Mito, I met a tour guide to an assassin mountain with a giant rack!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& I already stay up until 7 a.m. due to my night shift schedule, so I'll be watching as well. I just hope this isn't AgK levels of awful with its dub.

Wait, we're going backwards in recapping?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On the one hand, this recap isn't as bad since it isn't airing not long after a marathon that already covers the stuff in the recap.

......but damn, this isn't what I wanted after a marathon week & having to wait 3 weeks for a brand new episode, especially one that starts a new arc.

WOAH, CHANGE IN MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom