• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

what WHAT

how did he get Perfect form if he doesn't have android 18

At least those were only 24 episodes & hilariously bad.
I remember GXP being way more than 24 episodes. Perhaps it only just felt like that? Either way, still found AGK more entertaining than that (GXP had one decent episode at best, and even that didn't go anywhere after the fact).

About time Vegeta actually gave a crap about his son, even if it had to be losing him that did it.

Removing the childhood nostalgia, and looking at this as an adult, I do think Namek/Freeza was the peak of Z.

Even if it started the trend of transformations and random ass powerups, it was better paced and written.

Grexeno

Here's the new logo:

1920x1080_1.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
The only thing stronger than Cell and Gohan is the smell of this BULLSHIT
4tCIK.gif

There was no reason the moments of this arc that are actually good couldn't have happened the first time around

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Removing the childhood nostalgia, and looking at this as an adult, I do think Namek/Freeza was the peak of Z.

Even if it started the trend of transformations and random ass powerups, it was better paced and written.

Nope. The peak was that first Vegeta fight.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Vegeta got wrecked and now Gohan, who is the only one worth a damn here, has taken a big hit and a ton of damage.

Good job Vegeta. Real smart thinking there buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom