• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Ein's character has been trash for like over half the season. This dude needs to let go of Crank's zombie dick. It seems clear to me that Crank wouldn't have even wanted a revenge rampage in his name :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ein's character has been trash for like over half the season. This dude needs to let go of Crank's zombie dick. It seems clear to me that Crank wouldn't have even wanted a revenge rampage in his name :/
Crank literally ran a suicide mission so that Ein wouldn't have the blood of children staining his hands.

I guess IBO is meant to be a show about the fanaticism of war and soldiers. We see how it can be a force for good like with the kids from Tekkadan. Albeit a little misguided. Then we have people like Carta and Ein who take it too far. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I guess IBO is meant to be a show about the fanaticism of war and soldiers. We see how it can be a force for good like with the kids from Tekkadan. Albeit a little misguided. Then we have people like Carta and Ein who take it too far. Time for Hunter x Hunter.
This is more or less the core theme of Gundam.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A recap of Nen works

wait we are getting more gundam?

Yep. In January we're getting Gundam Unicorn. 22 episodes.
It's likely we'll get IBO Season 2 after that finishes as it's been reported they're working on the dub already.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
wait we are getting more gundam?
15284132_1679571292333711_5674237131337325256_n.jpg

ALSO, MARATHONS CONFIRMED. 24TH IS JOJO, NEW YEARS IS DBZ KAI.

Korigama

Did he actually merge into it? We've never seen a shot of his actual body right?
Haven't seen him since. They did mention him having become one with his machine (something similar applied to some of the antagonists late in Xenogears, and they were all insane freaks as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom