• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"UUUGGHHH, I WISH WE HAD MORE TIME TO THINK OF A WISH"

............actually, does that mean 17 is now alive since he was killed by Cell???

Edit: Oh, Piccolo mentioned it again.

..........uh, just ask Bulma to remove them. She did it for 16, like you guys saw during the fight against Cell.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shenron's power makes little sense.

Yeah, 17 is still alive.
I don't think 16 is though.

"UUUGGHHH, I WISH WE HAD MORE TIME TO THINK OF A WISH"

............actually, does that mean 17 is now alive since he was killed by Cell???

Edit: Oh, Piccolo mentioned it again.

..........uh, just ask Bulma to remove them. She did it for 16, like you guys saw during the fight against Cell.

He was killed along with Cell, but was still considered one of his victims....which only makes King Kai not coming back to life even more bullshit actually lol

That seems stupid. Why can he revive Goku if he can't touch anyone stronger than him? TORIYAMA, YOUR BULLSHIT RULES DON'T MAKE SENSE.

It's cause that would be making them weak, they wouldn't have their power anymore. Shenron can't do something that will make someone weaker. Otherwise they could of just wished Cell to be weaker.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It was kind of obvious they were twins. They looked very similar.

Krillin's going to tap that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom