• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.....huh, the way TOM was setting that intro up, I thought he was gonna review a FPS.

I feel like I heard of this game before, though never saw footage. Seems alright.

Regiruler

woops, they forgot something

And why did they need to preface this review with mentioning a different genre?

I played this when it came out on Wii U. Non-boss gameplay was abysmal.

Jotun, eh? Never heard of it. Also, fuck Goku is a terrible person. Like, I didn't want him to come back and basically take everything from Gohan but how can he be so okay with being dead? YOU HAVE CHILDREN, ASSHOLE. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOUR FAMILY ALONE!

PureYeti

Goku's logic here is really really stupid. Cell is like the only enemy that would have never come around if Goku wasn't alive, but then the Red Ribbon Army would have just conquered the Earth and Dr. Gero probably would have still made a powerful android that destroyed the world...

Yea that part didn't made sense when I first saw it. I don't see anyone else after him anymore

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jotun, eh? Never heard of it. Also, fuck Goku is a terrible person. Like, I didn't want him to come back and basically take everything from Gohan but how can he be so okay with being dead? YOU HAVE CHILDREN, ASSHOLE. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOUR FAMILY ALONE!
"Listen, Gohan, I'm staying dead because I'm just so tired of hearing your mom whine about everything. & can you imagine how mad she's gonna be when you get home after seeing you fight Cell?"

Financial and emotional stability isn't important in in DBZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom