• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Observing one use their power never backfires in anime, nope!

Lets explain everything to the murder clown! Surely he won't just kill a double once he understands what's going on!

Wow, attacking from the other side after a guard is put up! That's not predictable!

I like how Ring Lady makes this feel just like YYH to a degree. I feel like all of this nice back-and-forth worked better between opponents that felt more... friendly? I still feel like Hisoka would kill this guy as soon as he things "this is the best you can do! So.. die already..."

Sparkly severed arm isn't too threatening. "Oh no, he's hurt bad enough to not care he's lost an arm!" We saw a bloody spot when a man had his heart plucked out of his chest...

HxH is a weird show. I kinda care. I kinda feel like it's just.. there...

Crocodile

For all the talk of "the last HxH encounter was skipped in the 99' anime because it couldn't be shown uncensored" I figured entrails were going to start flying or something. That episode of HxH was pretty mild for shonen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Observing one use their power never backfires in anime, nope!

Lets explain everything to the murder clown! Surely he won't just kill a double once he understands what's going on!

Wow, attacking from the other side after a guard is put up! That's not predictable!

I like how Ring Lady makes this feel just like YYH to a degree. I feel like all of this nice back-and-forth worked better between opponents that felt more... friendly? I still feel like Hisoka would kill this guy as soon as he things "this is the best you can do! So.. die already..."

Sparkly severed arm isn't too threatening. "Oh no, he's hurt bad enough to not care he's lost an arm!" We saw a bloody spot when a man had his heart plucked out of his chest...

HxH is a weird show. I kinda care. I kinda feel like it's just.. there...
Announcer has a character arc in YYH. Starts super biased towards demons and violence, gets a bit of growth as it goes along.

Moaradin

For all the talk of "the last HxH encounter was skipped in the 99' anime because it couldn't be shown uncensored" I figured entrails were going to start flying or something. That episode of HxH was pretty mild for shonen.

Yeah I'm not sure why people said that. This show is still pretty tame at this point

Until next arc

Seda

pretty smart* of the anime team to have bipolar plant dude explain everything to each other.

not that smart

2999210-9309856849-4Tj0Z.gif

Overkill much, NoctisSasuke?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I gotta say this was one of those Shippuden fights I looked up the "no filler" versions of even when I had completely fallen out of the actual series for. Great fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom