• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
So are we going go the new arc now or are we still on battle tower

When's Kurapikachu? When's my main dude Leorio? When's mahvel?

bigkrev

That was a pretty big episode

Hisoka abilities explained
Hisoka has tricked the phantom troupe into thinking he is a member
Stitch girl is a spider

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo last time on Naruto, Sasuke finally succeeded in his goal of killing his brother
So why is Sasuke still a total douchenozzle for the rest of the series?!

About that...

I doubt he'd last against the Ants

Takashi

So I've been watching HxH every week and it was getting harder and harder not to skip ahead and watch on my own. But now with all this cool Nen stuff I think I'm going to break soon and watch ahead.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
btw, Hisoka's nen abilities are bungee gum and texture surprise; how did he make that guy's arms turn into butterflies in Episode 3?

That was weird censorship.
In the manga, it was straight up limb removal.
Just like how he decapitated the black guy hunting Gon in the manga, but not here.

Moaradin

btw, Hisoka's nen abilities are bungee gum and texture surprise; how did he make that guy's arms turn into butterflies in Episode 3?

That was just anime censoring. That kinda stuff goes away from now on.

So I've been watching HxH every week and it was getting harder and harder not to skip ahead and watch on my own. But now with all this cool Nen stuff I think I'm going to break soon and watch ahead.

I don't blame you but your patience will be rewarded :p

What's hilarious about this is that this scene of Shino making these bugs was a big page spread ending of a chapter in the manga...

And at the beginning of the next one, Tobi just got out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom