• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
I found Sasuke ok up until
he randomly just turned evil for shit reasons.

I'm gonna betray all what why dear brother tried to accomplish (badly might I add) because this creepy guy in a cave told me a half truth I didn't bother to investigate despite him being a terrorist leader...

RagnarokX

I found Sasuke ok up until
he randomly just turned evil for shit reasons.

He doesn't turn evil. He decides he wants to destroy the system that led to his brother sacrificing himself and murdering his entire clan. What's stupid is how Itachi thought his plan would cause the opposite of that to happen.

Ray Down

Banned
He doesn't turn evil. He decides he wants to destroy the system that led to his brother sacrificing himself and murdering his entire clan. What's stupid is how Itachi thought his plan would cause the opposite of that to happen.

That's not his plan at first, later he feels that way.

Remember this:

sasuke.jpg

RagnarokX

I'm gonna betray all what why dear brother tried to accomplish (badly might I add) because this creepy guy in a cave told me a half truth I didn't bother to investigate despite him being a terrorist leader...
Sasuke motivation stuff
To be fair, Itachi decided the best way to make Sasuke into that kind of person was to emotionally scar him and turn him into a rage-filled hate monster obsessed with getting revenge for a decade. It was only ever going to go the way it went. Big surprise Sasuke decides to keep going for revenge.

That's not his plan at first, later he feels that way.

Remember this:

sasuke.jpg

Yes, crushing Konaha because of the underhanded shit they pulled that led to the murder of everyone he loved isn't exactly evil. He wants revenge.

Ray Down

Banned
Sasuke motivation stuff
To be fair, Itachi decided the best way to make Sasuke into that kind of person was to emotionally scar him and turn him into a rage-filled hate monster obsessed with getting revenge for a decade. It was only ever going to go the way it went. Big surprise Sasuke decides to keep going for revenge.

All the more reason why Itachi reveal is mind boggling stupid and wasn't planned at all imo. No one in there right mind would think that's a good plan.

He goes from not killing anyone who has nothing to do with Itachi to wanting the whole village gone and everyone to suffer. During the fight with the eight tails he seemed to have some sort of attachment to his new team, then when the Kage Summit arc happens he suddenly doesn't give a shit about them and and even willingly sacrifices Karin in one of the most dickest ways possible. What makes this so glaring is the fact that during the fight with the eight tails, he seemed to have a moment with them as they were all working very hard to save his life. This change happens very suddenly, there isn't much build up to it, he just stops caring about them in a way to so how far he has jumped off the deep end. It just feels very forced.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto's nickname game is weak.
He needs Luffy to teach him some tricks

Oh and here's Tobi pretending he's Madara.

Back when I read this, I thought the Kakashi and Tobi shot in the manga was strange.

Even if they both had sharingan, we already knew they both did so I had no idea why Kishimoto focused on it like that with them...

............................sigh.

Ray Down

Banned
Wait why wasn't Hinata constantly checking up in the battle, oh wait I know because that would have given her something to do and we can't have that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom