• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still dig the touch of giving Dio's voice an echo effect after he got split in half, as if each side is talking at the same time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
10-1.jpg

Edit: There's slightly better & not as spoiler-ish.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Super promo count: 3
Kai promo count: 1
Unicorn promo count: 2

.......I really do hope Unicorn is better than IBO. I'm already liking the look of the show more so than IBO.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so uh

why is beats making a big deal about wireless headphones?

I have two, one of which I've owned for about 2 years & the other I got last year.

DominoKid

so uh

why is beats making a big deal about wireless headphones?

I have two, one of which I've owned for about 2 years & the other I got last year.

I'd imagine it has something to do with Apple getting rid of the headphone jack. Since they own Beats I can't imagine they'd do that without a plan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Erina just saw a bodyless head in a jar shooting lasers out of its eyes & probably wondering wtf is going on

Super promo count: 3
Kai promo count: 2

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fun fact: in All-Star Battle, if you're playing as Dio Brando & use the laser eye attack on Jonathan to get a K.O., Jonathan makes the exact same pose & the camera will zoom in to show him making said pose before falling to the ground.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"WHAT, NO, I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOU, JOJO, LET GO

DAAMMMMNNNN YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU"

Also, sort of spoilers for future Jojo:
This kind of creates a bit of a plot-hole for the beginning of Part 3, but we'll talk about it once it airs on Toonami

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Super promo count: 4
Kai promo count: 2

I don't know why, but I find it strange they decided to mention Buu....when the Final Chapters involve Buu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom