• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
home-alone-2-lost-in-new-york.png
large.gif

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69j6krPgoRKKL-e

This He's actually not zombie santa, just upside down JoJo's Bizzare posing weird color Santa!

LATER-ish - Still playing the Goodie Again - Merry Christmas Toon'amis!

What a tepid way to end the night. Okay, i'll try to write their whole process down for funsies. Get the dog thing to pee on the mushroom which grows those weird things which they open till they find the little blue dude whom they flick until he messes with his pod which lays a marble from a plant vagina. Then she adds a single drop of water to the marble and cuts it open. The guy uses some sort of bird call and she cuts open the marble and puts some plants in it and drops it in the water which causes a giant insect to fly out. Then she cuts the giant insect open to mess with his insides until he pukes out his tongue or something. Then they scoop the blue stuff into bags. Then they feed the blue stuff to some weird dinosaur thing that dies and then it calls forth a giant mantaray monster that eats the dead dinosaur and poops out a blue sphere thing which they use to hallucinate(?) about being back on Earth. I know they've been there for months but how did they figure out this super complicated series of events? See ya next week, ToonamiGAF.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Shelter: The Animation
12:05 - Dragonball Z Kai - 92 - Tears For An Android! Gohan's Inner Rage Bursts Forth!
12:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 93 - Unleash the Warrior Within! Gohan Takes the Offensive!
1:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 94 - Perfection's End! A Fury Beyond Super Saiyan!
1:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 95 - A Hero's Sacrifice! Last Chance to Save the World!
2:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 96 - Combine Your Strength! The Final Kamehame-Ha!
2:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 97 - A Bittersweet Victory! Until We Meet Again!
3:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 98 - Peace For the Future! The Spirit of Goku is Forever! - END

Later.

Crocodile

NEITHER, HIS HAIR WIELDS THE BLADE

NEITHER, HIS HAIR WIELDS THE BLADE.

More like he's........DIVER DOWN.

also

sonic1_labyzone-1_airbubble.png

Great minds think alike and all that jazz :p

Do you all think Toonami will ever do another original show like IGPX or can they still not afford that

I adore IGPX

Never say never but I'd argue that funding stuff like FLCL II seems like a better use of their money. Something with pre-built hype.

Line_HTX

Merry Christmas, Toonami. Sorry I didn't watch the MENACING marathon, too tired from food coma and football, lol

I think the Unicorn and Super promos were good enough. Hard to believe that Super is coming to Toonami, though I wonder if it'll really take a year to get really good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
now let's all celebrate anime-style by watching the love hina christmas special, itsudatte my santa, & ranma 1/2: tendo family christmas shuffle

& maybe Tokyo Godfathers as well, I guess

Regiruler

So it turns out the entire featureset from my really old Xperia TL for the most part is included in the Xperia XA, which makes me really happy. Hell, it even has a mobile data toggle in the quick settings, which I had to make a thread about for my last phone.

I can pretend my samsung was a bad memory.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so how come goku never combines kaioken with super saiyan

or teaches gohan to use it so he can use kaioken while in super saiyan form

so how come goku never combines kaioken with super saiyan

or teaches gohan to use it so he can use kaioken while in super saiyan form

He does in a filler episode. I assume he doesn't do it canonically or teach it to because Toriyama forgot the show has a big emphasis on 'reducing strain' so he goes the perfected super saiyan route.

cntr

Banned
Kaioken is the most useful underused power in the entire series.

Goku does use Super Saiyan + Kaioken in the Other World Tournament filler that people were talking about at the end of the last episode,
and he uses it in Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom