• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Saitama hangs up the cape.
See you in Season 2! ... I still have no idea how that's going to work.

Great series im kinda upset i missed most of the dub. But eh im excited for season 2 coming soon.

Now my body is ready for the most fabulous of poses.

So overall One Punch Man was really good. Solid dub all around, though I do think the direction they went with Saitama they had him come off as too bored.

I think the season peaked with the Deep Sea King episodes though. I think those actually worked as a better climax to the season versus this most recent arc which was more of a slugfest.

Jarate

Banned
Can't wait for IBO to show us what a truly good show is about

DORT RAISED THE PRICE ON INDUSTRIAL SIZE BAGS OF DORITOS, ANS THE POPULACE IS PISSED

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pluton! King of the Underworld!
That's a big ass pig.

And Saitama just killed Satan

Neoxon

Viz Media, please, find a way to get the dub to simulcast with the Japanese version. I actually like the dub for One-Punch Man.

But until that happens, it was great experiencing One-Punch Man, again. Here's to next week & the start of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on Toonami.

BBboy20

4Wsr0cr.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, I don't know if I'd flat-out prefer the dub like when I watched Kill la Kill's dub, but at the very least, it was still enjoyable & one where I have no preference over dub or sub.

NOW RELEASE IT ON BLU-RAY, VIZ.

Raxus

Just a reminder we are repeating this epic episode later tonight. I think it is my 5th time watching this episode it is pretty good.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Next week: I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound and
In and out the valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom