• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

So, I try not to be a cynic, but this show has not done a good job explaining/showing why I should be empathetic towards the rebels/colonists and why I should be concerned with their plight, whatever it is.

Ashby

So, I try not to be a cynic, but this show has not done a good job explaining/showing why I should be empathetic towards the rebels/colonists and why I should be concerned with their plight, whatever it is.

I've totally lost the plot on this Dort thing. Who are they? What's going on? I still like our main characters.

Jarate

Banned
It's avant garde storytelling, trying to go against typical narrative patterns like "what are these characters doing, and why should I care" for a random assortment of events

Its the Trout Mask Replica of Anime!

OPM replays at 3am EST if your power comes back by then

I'm having my doubts that it will. Was really hoping to see that fight dubbed too. I'll catch it some other time I guess.

Only really bummed about missing that and One Piece. I'm always bummed about missing One Piece though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Absolutely, & it doesn't help I don't care for politics, so it's making me care even less about what's going on.

Not to mention, why should I feel bad about Fumitan dying when we knew almost little about her aside from "oh man she's totally gonna betray them"

Bored of IBO?
Here's a gif of Genos bobbing his head to get your interest back.

tumblr_nzpih9ZfDw1tk2bxbo1_500.gif

Crocodile

You're not being cynical, I think your critique is absolutely valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom