• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Even Yamcha could beat this damn Mr. Satan guy, I bet.

Hell, Chichi probably could as well.

I've been watching Toonami for a while & checked in on the thread a few times for One-Punch Man, but JoJo is what's bringing me back full-time. I originally joined the party for Space Dandy & later Black Lagoon.

Well in that case, welcome aboard (again). Enjoy your stay.

How did Hercule win? I guess humans like Krillin, Tien, Yajirobe, Nam, and whoever else all just... stopped existing or something...

So after tonight, there's only 10 episodes of DBZ Kai left. Unless they end up premiering Buu Saga afterwards.

But I think we would have heard something by now.

Seems crazy to me. How long have we been watching DBZ Kai on Toonami? Also, that was a perfect "Arthur Meme" scene right there. Someone go through and do that for me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How did Hercule win? I guess humans like Krillin, Tien, Yajirobe, Nam, and whoever else all just... stopped existing or something...

Pretty much. Nobody else important competed.
Though I think he paid his way to the top as well

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so when does mr. satan get his damn comeuppance

or at the very least shuts the hell up & realizes our heroes are a trillion times stronger

Mik317

He is crazy strong for a normal Human. The "z-fighters" aren't that. Most of them have been trained by gods and shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh bullcrap

this is gonna mean that they're just gonna fly well outside the arena, isn't it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Abridged version of this fight is going to have sooooo many gay jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom