• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One Psycho Punch 100 Man

Edit: So now that I think of it. Now that we got Jojo & OPM, two of the most requested shows, what else is there that people really want?

I recall Psycho Pass was one of the most requested via that Twitter poll? Maybe Tokyo Ghoul?

Though now I bet Mob Psycho 100 will be requested a lot as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Goku steps in the ring with Perfect Cell at last and the true Cell Games can finally get under way, the S Class heroes wage battle below against the alien invaders while Saitama tries to make his way through the massive starship to the commander's throne, Orga's team frantically searches for Kudelia before she finds herself caught in a crossfire between the protesting Workers Union and Gjallarhorn, Gon and friends arrive at the base of Kukuroo Mountain but just trying to enter the grounds of the Zoldyck Family's estate proves to be a more harrowing challenge than expected, back in the present day Jiraiya infiltrates the Hidden Rain Village and tries to gather information on their leader: the enigmatic Pain, a gloating Hogback reveals to an enraged Chopper and Robin what really drove him to become a disciple of Gekko Moriah, and finally we close out the night with some bonus Toonami and a trio of Parasyte's final episodes to bring Shinichi's conflict against the parasitic monsters to a close.

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 88 - Showdown! Cell vs. Goku!
12:30 - One-Punch Man - 11 - The Dominator of the Universe
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 16 - Fumitan Admoss
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 22 - A × Dangerous × Watchdog
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 129 - Infiltrate! The Village Hidden in the Rain
2:30 - One Piece - 363 - Chopper Is Furious!! Hogback's Evil Medical Practices
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 22 - Repose and Awakening
3:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 23 - Life and Vows
4:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 24 - Parasitic Beasts - END

Jarate

Banned
One Psycho Punch 100 Man

Edit: So now that I think of it. Now that we got Jojo & OPM, two of the most requested shows, what else is there that people really want?

I recall Psycho Pass was one of the most requested via that Twitter poll? Maybe Tokyo Ghoul?

Though now I bet Mob Psycho 100 will be requested a lot as well.
OFFICIAL TOONAMI HOLY GRAILS

0.PING PONG
1. MOB PSYCHO 100
2. SAO 3
3. AOT 2
4. SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL
5. PSYCHO PASS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Escaflowne seems like it could have a chance. There's also My Hero Academia as well.

Going by popularity, Fairy Tail.
Considering the amount of long runners, I imagine that either won't happen or would take a very long time. Hell, if we get Part 3 Jojo not long after, I would consider that series a long runner with how many episodes Part 3 is when combined with Parts 1 & 2.

Maybe DeMarco will post another "top 5 requests" list soon now that some of the stuff has actually has/will hit the block.

giphy.gif

BY GAWD, SOMEBODY STOP THE MATCH!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...nglish-dub-of-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood

literally why, just give it back to FUNi

-------------

ALSO, best Shippuden OP tonight?

http://www.animeherald.com/interview/meeting-aniplex-america-president-henry-goto/

Aniplex is serious about not devaluing their product. In March, the rights to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood reverted from Funimation to Aniplex. This was a major event, and something we’ll be seeing more of.

President Goto made it clear that Aniplex has had a shift in philosophy, and wants to bring their properties back home under their roof. He considers Fullmetal Alchemist to be one of Aniplex Inc.’s greatest successes. The fact that people thought of it as a Funimation product concerned him. Aniplex of America’s brand is very important to him, and Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the most important shows in Aniplex’s library.

Raxus

IIRC this Naruto episode is mostly set up.

Or as some of you guys put it: nothing happens.

In my defense we saw two types of episodes last week. Hunter x Hunter had some catharsis AND sets up for the next arc and future storylines. Jiraya chronicles part 2 mostly sets up for this arc but there isn't time to get emotionally invested in most of the characters
(though this is fixed later on but we'll get to that)

I really want to like these episodes more but they are far crys from true episodes of the year material. Though they must be commended to set up for those future payoffs. At best they are entertaining episodes with a peek of what's to come and at worst they are just hinting at what's to come and not much else.

Jarate

Banned
He's upset because he can't show pantsu the way he wants too. Its basically Otaku culture canibalizing itself and creating stupidly strict rules for showing pantsu that's making otaku genres stale. He wants the creative freedom to show pantsu the way he wants to show pantsu

Strike

Forgot about the schedule change this week. Good. I have to step out for a bit and now I won't have to DVR as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom