• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

L98LL_s-200x150.gif

So he wants to engage in nuclear deterrence?

Just get to the point without the self-righteous nonsense

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto could really use serious editing. Exposition doesn't have to take THIS long.

Mik317

You know if Kishi spent more time actually showing the conflict between nations that apparenly exists, it would have helped a lot.

Naruto really needed more world building arcs. Team 7 should have had more missions together in various lands.

It really would solve the series biggest problems (for me).

A lot of things that suck (Naruto's Sasuke lust for example) simply needed more time for the audience to actually appreciate them. As is..naaw. Sasuke hates Naruto, then tolerates him, then goes rouge.....it sucks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
L98LL_s-200x150.gif

So he wants to engage in nuclear deterrence?

Just get to the point without the self-righteous nonsense

No.

It's more like, he wants to make the world suffer so great a loss that they'll do anything to avoid conflict.

Closer to unleashing global thermonuclear war so that the survivors become too terrified to let humanity reach such a point.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know if Kishi spent more time actually showing the conflict between nations that apparenly exists, it would have helped a lot.

Naruto really needed more world building arcs. Team 7 should have had more missions together in various lands.

A lot of things that suck (Naruto's Sasuke lust for example) simply needed more time for the audience to actually appreciate them. As is..naaw. Sasuke hates Naruto, then tolerates him, then goes rouge.....it sucks.

It really would have helped the series a lot if team 7 had more arcs together early on.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I always felt there needed to be more arcs between Zabuza & the Chunin Exams. Character & world building, introducing the other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom