• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Jojo should be a great addition. It's the type of show that avoids issues of melodrama and similar issues because it simply doesn't take itself seriously enough. Its 'bizarre' nature may not suit everyone but it's more a fun show than something trying to be purely dramatic.

Mizerman

You know if Kishi spent more time actually showing the conflict between nations that apparenly exists, it would have helped a lot.

Naruto really needed more world building arcs. Team 7 should have had more missions together in various lands.

It really would solve the series biggest problems (for me).

A lot of things that suck (Naruto's Sasuke lust for example) simply needed more time for the audience to actually appreciate them. As is..naaw. Sasuke hates Naruto, then tolerates him, then goes rouge.....it sucks.

*Nods*

Would've made it a bit better. But we can't have that...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, I should record my Dr. Hogback impression, it's one of the few anime voices I feel like I can actually replicate.

Crocodile

No.

It's more like, he wants to make the world suffer so great a loss that they'll do anything to avoid conflict.

Closer to unleashing global thermonuclear war so that the survivors become too terrified to let humanity reach such a point.

So not dissimilar to Ozymandias' plan from Watchmen but maybe a step further?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The One Piece anime is currently 759. How many episodes would a OP Kai be? About 400?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TO BE ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREE!!

The One Piece anime is currently 759. How many episodes would a OP Kai be? About 400?

Probably around there. There is a lot of content, but a lot of the episodes would be like 3 chapters long (with some being 1).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I'd guess more like ~500. The first 200 episodes already move at a pretty decent pace, and you'd only loose about 30 episodes or so by eliminating filler.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
1:36 and the episode finally starts.

TO BE ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREE!!

Probably around there. There is a lot of content, but a lot of the episodes would be like 3 chapters long (with some being 1).

Yeah. Take out the long-ass recaps and the pointless "Weath Fame Power" intro and you can fit a lot more content in there. Even as packed as a One Piece chapter is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hopefully we even get part 2 bumps. I would hate if they used the same old bumps throughout the run.
They probably will, considering the promo only showed Part 1 stuff, so that should mean they'll make a new promo for Part 2, especially since Part 2 should be starting right at the beginning of the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom