• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm guessing each episode is required to have a barrage of useless bullets be fired at Alucard, just to remind us how powerful he is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, 10/14?

OH MY GOD, THAT'S RIGHT, THAT GAME COMES OUT!!!

............Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus! I can't wait to pick up my LE.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Alucard is the definition of OP.

it's actually on the verge of getting boring

like "lol your attack doesn't work this time because he has this OTHER power and he's invincible so lol"

no enemy is threatening because all you do is literally drop Alucard into the situation and you win

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

like "lol your attack doesn't work this time because he has this OTHER power and he's invincible so lol"

no enemy is threatening because all you do is literally drop Alucard into the situation and you win

Alucard is a pretty notable and famous boring invincible hero.

Hah. I haven't giggled at such needless violence in ages. It's too good.

Can a hail of firestorm be rained down upon Mr. Pickles?
I've watched everything this network has put on for a decade and that show is a totally inexplicable tangent. One wonders how it ever got green-lighted. Perhaps I've come full circle on extreme jadedness that I'm supposed to find "pop" comedy enjoyable again? Sigh.

I don't know about you, but it hasn't gotten boring for me yet. I think it's because of Crispin Freeman's voice work.

Hellsing is basically a slasher anime, only the slasher killer i the main character and instead of killing innocent dumb teens he's killing crazy nazis

ixl4n4uYqvgM0.gif

YOU DUN GOOFED!

Mr. Patch

I've seen this part before.

SPOILERS:
That's exactly why he's on the boat right now.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Alucard will get into what his character flaws are in later episodes, it'll come in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom