• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need now is

giphy.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Assassin's Creed +anything isn't really that great of a sell

The combat is pure Rocksteady Batman and the Nemesis System is the greatest thing ever. They did a bad job of selling the game but it is awesome and worth a buy. Especially if you liked Batman's combat.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Didn't the beginning of the episode indicate that all communications have shut down?
That's probably why they haven't shot them down yet.

Soulflarz

Banned
I despise these tobacco ads. These dont make me want to suddenly smoke less/more (I dont anyways) they just really are irritating to watch.

daveo42

Banned
The combat is pure Rocksteady Batman and the Nemesis System is the greatest thing ever. They did a bad job of selling the game but it is awesome and worth a buy. Especially if you liked Batman's combat.

From everything I've heard, the game's bread and butter is the Nemesis system. Just blows away every other aspect of the game based on what it does. And it does sound pretty fucking sweet.

Didn't the beginning of the episode indicate that all communications have shut down?
That's probably why they haven't shot them down yet.

How do you make communication impossible for an entire military force? It doesn't make sense. But then again, I haven't watched in a while.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From everything I've heard, the game's bread and butter is the Nemesis system. Just blows away every other aspect of the game based on what it does. And it does sound pretty fucking sweet.

It absolutely is, without the Nemesis system it's just Arkham combat + Assassin's Creed design (admittedly done far better than the AssCreed devs have ever done). It's so much fun.

This is an odd song choice for this montage.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is a series about Nazi Vampires in blimps staging The Blitz 2.0, I think logic gave out a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom