• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they made it pretty clear all communications were down. I mean did you think they stopped at taking a single british ship?

Am I supposed to believe that it's impossible for anyone in the military to communicate? No couriers, signaling devices, radios, etc? This is just a plot device.

That...wasn't an answer to the question.

Nazi vampires had infiltrated all parts of the military, they shut down the communications right before the blimps were in sight and one could kill a whole group of conventional weaponry soldiers, it isn't that hard to understand at all. The only reason this group isn't dead is because Walter was there

daveo42

Banned
British dude acting like a boss in the face of getting brutally murdered by some vampires. Good on him.

Integra got larger fish to fry anyway.

Amikami

Banned
I remember thinking how awesome it was that Deadman Wonderland aired with the violence it had.

But now there's this lol

Yeah. I remembered being quite surprised by DMWL seeing as it was "Toonami" and it'd just returned. To see all that violence on Toonami was weird. But now we got this so it's like you said.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
iWxcIlpv7ZtLm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom