• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Does anyone know who the dub's director is? I know Funimation is capable of better
Or is this the fault of the show itself?

Most of the cast does a great job with the material...ironically its the main leads who are the weakest sadly.

ibuCm0bkw0h4bC.gif

welp. Eren's dead again.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah, right, now I have an hour break instead of two 1/2 hour breaks.

Now if we get that Q&A, it better air during One Piece, Gurren Lagann, &/or Hellsing Ultimate.

Also PLEASE let next week be good. Looks like it'll be a good battle.

Have I mentioned how much I love that effect of time speeding up on the movement of the stars so it makes them look like a bunch of streaks making a spiral?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, NAYSAYERS!?!?! Get hyped, ya negative nellies, because Mikasa "Mothafucking" Ackerman and Captain Levi are coming for that ass next week. Time for Bleach.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
There are only 5 episodes of Bleach left before we are free, free, free of this waking nightmare.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ah, right, now I have an hour break instead of two 1/2 hour breaks.

Now if we get that Q&A, it better air during One Piece, Gurren Lagann, &/or Hellsing Ultimate.

Also PLEASE let next week be good. Looks like it'll be a good battle.
It'll air in fifteen minutes.

Order

Mikasa is so unbelievably thirsty it's insane

It's so weird to me. On one hand you have this strong female character who's one of the most elite fighters, on the other hand you have the typical shonen girl who obsesses over a dude. We need more of the former and basically none of the latter.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that episode was badass as shit

also Eren's totally alive, you can tell she swallowed him whole intentionally

also DAT ANIMATION

also Mikasa and Levi should be some next level shit

I am hyped as fuck

Moaradin

Ive been wanting a berserk avatar for a while now, been reading berserk all 2 weeks and loving it.

Yeah I saw that you were reading it. You're going through that shit fast! I'm still only shortly after the Golden Age arc. Took a break for a few weeks and watched the anime + all the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom