• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

I actually like that Korra game. The combat is really fun and it has a decent amount of depth of it.

Stupid idea: a Black Dynamite character action game.

1379684193-marlow-key-art.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is boondocks that bad of a show?

First 3 seasons are brilliant.
Season 4 is a trainwreck.

Aaron McGruder's new show was just okay. I was expecting more religious satire and less "Friday"

... Slipknot is still a thing. Oh my god.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This show is supposed to be funny right?

*shrugs*
I think Seth McFarlane lost his way years ago. I thought Ted was mediocre outside of a few bits (Ted purposely cursing out an employer only to get hired), and the less said about A Million Ways to Die in the West the better.

What.....decade.....was this made in?

I think the writers are high.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Hey guys, look. Peter Griffin knocking over handicapped person. HILARIOUS"

"Cripple squad! HILARIOUS"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& to think I was into this show in high school....so glad I stopped when I entered high school.

Also yaayyy get to watch it on Adult Swim stream. Seems like it'll go smoothly, hopefully, assuming it won't decide to buffer like crazy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yea, that is one of the big problems of Neo-Family Guy, even when a gag is funny, it just keeps going.
Think that was one of the reasons why I stopped watching. It's like that friend who told a joke that was actually funny, so he figures if he keeps telling it, it'll stay funny but it doesn't.

Even worse when the gag ISN'T funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom