• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, hopefully the repeats will be shown after new movies. I wouldn't be surprised if Akira reaired due to its popularity.

& I'm kind of expecting a FMA movie night now with both Shamballa & Milos (hopefully Milos being first).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Summer Wars is probably the only movie I truly would have a motivation to see again (& this would be about the....3rd or 4th time?). Maybe Trigun with its awesome action.

Wonder how many new members we have who didn't join us in last year's movie month.

Edit: Thinking about Summer Wars made me remember about Wolf Children, which was done by the same guy. Not sure if Toonami would consider airing that, though.

Soulflarz

Banned
I own both Summer Wars and Wolf Children so I dont really care to see either on the block.

On that note- I need to see wolf children if its as good as everyone says.

guys i'm watching an InuYasha episode where Shippo trains other fox kids.

giphy.gif

daveo42

Banned
So does anyone know if there's anyway to actually stream to Twitch through the PS4 app? Ran into some issues getting a stream going which never ended up working.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is Eva 3.33 even released yet? Hell, does it even have a release date?

Though I could see them doing a month of Eva, 1.11 one week, 2.22 the next, then the premiere of 3.33.

........then they throw in End of Eva because luuulllzzzz.

Moaradin

End of Evangelion would be the best. Don't even show the series. I want to see how people react not knowing what the fuck is going on.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maybe if they still aired Korra episodes, but no they don't even do that!
I saw both that & Last Airbender when looking though the schedule of future days. Next few episodes will be on at 1 AM on Monday.

Also, Digimon Fusion tomorrow at 7 & 7:30 AM.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
End of Evangelion would be the best. Don't even show the series. I want to see how people react not knowing what the fuck is going on.

I've seen the series and still had no idea what the fuck was happening. If you want to mink fuck everyone though they should show Death and Rebirth, now that shit was bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom