• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Are we going to get a rundown of all the characters in the show? This will take forever :p

Honestly, it's not that bad. Considering it's basically how he got Soul Reaper powers to begin with.

That wasn't really a deus ex machina - it wasn't really out of nowhere like this was :/ That earlier event was to establish the show, this is the break out the main character out of a plot wall the author wrote him into to. The reapers literally COME DOWN FROM THE SKY to give Ichigo his powers back and shit.

On a side note, I'm getting a bit bored of "oh noes don't do this thing or else you'll lose your powers forever (but not really because I'll give them back to you LOL)". It's a dumb trope, nobody buys it and Bleach has used it multiple times :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, ICHIGO

hqdefault80bfq.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Well, Chad...if you hadn't heard, Ichigo is the main character of this show. Tsukishima in for the steal!

Love the music for the bump. Shippuden looks like shit against the other shows on the block. Cowboy Bebop just looks old.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Were fullbrings ever used in Bleach before this arc?
Chad is and I guess orihuime is also a fullbringer, i would make sense that they got random ass powers but ichigo just became a soul reaper and that was that, so he had to have got some special powers sooner or later.

Jarate

Banned
Why are they sitting there shocked that Ginjo is the bad guy

Ginjo has always been trying to go against tsukishima

Tsukishima, why are you showing up now to explain your crappy powers, your bases are still covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom