• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wikipedia:

The adaptation of the Bleach anime premiered on Canada's YTV channel in the Bionix programming block on September 8, 2006.[citation needed] Cartoon Network's Adult Swim began airing Bleach in the United States the following evening.[24] Adult Swim stopped broadcasting new episodes of the English adaptation on October 13, 2007 after airing the first 52 episodes of the series.[citation needed] It was replaced with another Viz Media series, Death Note, to provide Studiopolis more time to dub additional episodes of Bleach. The series began airing again on March 2, 2008,[25] but went back on hiatus on November 21, 2009, after the airing of its 167th episode. Adult Swim is now airing new episodes at 12am on Saturday in their animated programing block Toonami.

Mik317

Old Man Genocide: yo..my dudes are free as fuck. Go get the one guy who kinda sorta didn't get bodied all the time.

Levyne

Banned
e5YuU.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"First substitute Soul Reaper"
Sounds exactly like FUCKING SENSUI! GOD DAMN IT THIS SERIES HASN'T RIPPED OFF YYH ENOUGH!

daveo42

Banned
This is the episode where you find out that Soul Society sucks at protecting the real world and cleaning up their messes.

Amikami

Banned
This show now makes being a substitute soul reaper sound like a legendary and supreme status. I remember when being a substitute was like being a substitute teacher but instead you had powers and fought demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom