• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is anything actually going to happen or do we get another hour of HGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Pretty much this.

And yeah, the Blood War has a ton of battles. Quite a few are really really REALLY stupid.

Gremmy: Hey Kenpachi, you see how I just turned Yachiru's bones into cookies, so they broke as soon as she took a step? Well I'm just going to use energy blasts and such against you, so don't worry about that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"This isn't just chakra. This is... advanced chakra!"

Gremmy: Hey Kenpachi, you see how I just turned Yachiru's bones into cookies, so they broke as soon as she took a step? Well I'm just going to use energy blasts and such against you, so don't worry about that.

OH MY GOD that was so worthless.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so i'm confused about how clones work in Naruto

they're independent and can think for themselves, but they're essentially disposable?

Crocodile

Considering all the legit horrible shit the Soul Society has done that the manga likes to completely overlook, such a big emphasis on the surveillance properties of the Combat Pass is even more unusual.

RagnarokX

Luffy is smarter in a fight then Ichigo

He still looks stupid kubo

Yeah. Luffy figured out soru and perfected it after seeing it once. Ichigo had to have a training arc and be given training wheels for shunpo.

Luffy's idiocy is also kinda deceptive. When he needs to be serious he's very clever.

Ichigo tends to just strongarm his way through fights and spam his raseng... I mean getsuga tensho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom