• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Luffy is smarter in a fight then Ichigo

He still looks stupid kubo

I was talking outside of fighting. Naruto would be confused by the "twist" and be trying to talk no jutsu Ginjo. Luffy wouldn't give any fucks and just punch him...really hard.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, that's our goodie for the night.

"Substitute Shinigami" I guess they didn't get the memo that the dub uses "Soul Reaper"

It's pretty pathetic that that last monologue is arguably the most intelligent thing Ichigo has ever said, ever, in the first 355 episodes.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Don't worry the manga has 50 more.

What a low point to end the anime. It should have just ended when Rukia said goodbye. It'd be like if One Piece ended at Davy Back.

Pretty much this.

And yeah, the Blood War has a ton of battles. Quite a few are really really REALLY stupid.

Don't worry the manga has 50 more.

What a low point to end the anime. It should have just ended when Rukia said goodbye. It'd be like if One Piece ended at Davy Back.
Personally I think the manga should have ended there along with the whole series but nope, jump needs that bleach money

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TgqN0VZl.jpg

We Heah.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Can I just say, though, how much I appreciated that Ichigo actually didn't give a shit?

daveo42

Banned
And break time for snacks. Can't remember if anything happens in this episode of Shippuden, but at this point I really do not care.

Grexeno

Pretty much this.

And yeah, the Blood War has a ton of battles. Quite a few are really really REALLY stupid.
And then when they actually get to fights you might actually want to see because of the power and skill of characters involved LOL NOPE NIMAIYA BUM RUSH.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the main villain of this stupid arc is a crazy tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist that is paranoid of black copters watching him.

Oh Bleach, I really liked you once upon a time. I want to remember you for what you were, not what you became.

Well...it's not like he's wrong. It's just dumb that he makes a big deal of it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Doesn't Ichigo have hollow powers too or something

yeah, that's what I thought

which makes Ginjo even more irrelevant

which makes the entire arc about introducing characters who think they're awesome and the old characters going "you ain't shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom