• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I'm surprised they're not making a bigger deal about Attack on Titan being the final episode as well, yeah it's rerunning but still

You nailed it. This is the last episode we are seeing of Bleach and AoT is repeating. Add to the fact it is the end to a 300ish episode series and I can see why AoT just get a more 'standard' commercial.

I look forward to the DBZ commercial next week.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We still have another empty slot that needs to replace the second half of Hellsing Ultimate

There's no way it will be a new show. They were expecting Hellsing to basically take them to movie month, so I doubt they had another replacement in line. The only shows on the roster that wouldn't be actively airing at that point would be Bleach, FLCL, and IGPX. I would expect it to be FLCL.

Seda

Hellsing-->Dandy-->Bebop is a pretty great transition.

Rewatching IGPX would be quite the hump to get through squeezed in there.

I hope it's FLCL.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first Dual episode we've gotten so far, which means it's the first one that is directly part of one of the main plotlines of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom