• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Does saying nothing will happen fall under spoiler territory, because that is what happens every god damned episode of Shippuden.

Oh goody, let's quartine ourselves into 1v1 battles. Can't be arsed to write group battles can we Kubo

Well this transformation makes no sense

Oh and look at that he got one-shotted :/
That was the one thing about the captain-clones arc I actually liked. The mass battles involved multiple persons, swapping, double-teams, uneven sides, etc.

This? This is miles beyond "oh fuck it". It's literally the least common denominator of all anime. C'mon Byakuya. You've always been the most badass. Give me more than 5 seconds of final entertainment please.

Levyne

Banned
Oh man I was hoping they'd use that running animation.

Slightly better than the last opening cut. Lots of grabs from the stupid practice episode though

Raxus

I wish Sai was terrible at drawing. It would make this whole arc salvagable
One Piece shows how things are done

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm... not even sure how that works.
"It's Ninja magic, I don't have to explain it"

I like to think that whole thing wasn't really a jutsu and Yamato just took voice acting lessons one day and that's how he gets into character.

Naruto is so exci
MSgZL.gif

I also like that VIz could have literally had him do anything there since there was no mouth movements. He could have said something plausible like "Voice imitation jutsu". But no, weird yodeling. WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MAN!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom