• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibibymxWCj9vwC.gif

Sexiest animation ever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I didn't get to see it as it first aired, I'm surprised people weren't more positive to it. It's a very enjoyable episode.
I recall the general opinion was first half = "meh", 2nd half = "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME" from its original airing.

& I'm out.

When you factor everything in, chronologically, episode 1 is the final episode of the series.
Not really, the final episode is the final since everything is destroyed, every universe. You cant put them in chronological order since there is none. However since this is the episode where Dandy meets Meow it is technically the first chronologically.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
YAY SCARLET!

OTP

Not really, the final episode is the final since everything is destroyed, every universe. You cant put them in chronological order since there is none. However since this is the episode where Dandy meets Meow it is technically the first chronologically.

right, he meets meow, and then everything splits at the point where he pulls the cosmic string

Now I want to see that Dandy on a date with Scarlet episode...with Dandy in Love playing in the background.

Edward rolls into the scene!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

The universes are recreated, though, and it loops all the way back to this one.

I was partially kidding, though, because the Narrator still exists and is referenced in universe in episode 1's version of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom