• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The universes are recreated, though, and it loops all the way back to this one.

I was partially kidding, though, because the Narrator still exists and is referenced in universe in episode 1's version of events.
But still since Dandy meets Meow in this episode, and Meow is im every single episode afterwards it can be seen that this is the first episode.

uY7Ruwg.png

daveo42

Banned
Bebop needs to cover up that webcam of theirs.

Radical Edward is:
-7" basketball star
-has beautiful whimsical technique
-3 years old
-drag queen
-super bad hacker alien

daveo42

Banned
Thread's ded guys. Earthlings are pretty weird.

Edward is really tall with a whimsical technique for hacking and the maturity of a 3 year old. Drag queen can refer to her androgynous body and Edward is definitely somewhat alien-like.

Okay...I guess that all makes sense...in a way. Missed out on the Hindu guru bit on my first past. Edward is really quite a mystery.

Seda

So Shippuden goes to HD in like 15 episodes, and they said they were interested in acquiring Bebop in HD soonish.

It'll make the block in general prettier anyways

daveo42

Banned
I wonder if the new Tim and Eric thing is actually good or not. Tom Goes to the Mayor was great and Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job had its moments, just not sure about the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom