• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did all the other horses get faster from dumping bodies out of one wagon?

They were running in formation and didn't want to break the formation, it's not so much the other horses got faster but that they were enabled to go faster by not having to slow down for the cart

Man God

Non-Canon Member
VZMjshZ.gif

daveo42

Banned
People hate people who go do the title of the show!

I was just thinking that.
You know there's an AoT AMV with that. Too lazy to find one but I know it's out there.

Don't go down that rabbit hole. Found at least two, one with massive spoilers in the title. Another with a title of Move like Jaeger.

Crocodile

Fucker doesn't even deserve his friends badge but rather a boot too the face and a court marshal.

"Keeping them fat and happy" - Dude, do your eyes not work? Some of those dudes don't even come back with all their body parts. They aren't living the easy life :/

I think I'm supposed to have feels right now but I dot remember who Ivan was.

Were we ever even introduced to the character?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
People hate people who go do the title of the show!

Don't go down that rabbit hole. Found at least two, one with massive spoilers in the title. Another with a title of Move like Jaeger.

Pure rage.
Pure rage....

Jarate

Banned
Look at how dejected they are. Lets have the people yell at them abd tell Em that the plan that had no purpose was not useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom