• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Oh, what happened the last 56 times we tried this happened again. Whose idea was it to give us the monster Titan kid again?!"

Oh, hey, the girl who looks exactly like the Female Titan. Fancy meeting you here!

heh

"Oh, what happened the last 56 times we tried this happened again. Whose idea was it to give them the monster Titan kid again?!"

Oh, hey, the girl who looks exactly like the Female Titan. Fancy meeting you here!

You do realize there are TWO different blonde hair girls, Annie (who will be in the next episode) and Krista who you've accused of being the female titan multiple times in the past few episodes

ckohler

9LO7k7q.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know after watching this immediately after watching Eva is kinda weird cause im liking the characters in Eva a lot more then any of the main characters in this.n.

That is because for all of the annoying angst shit actually has emotional weight in a fashion that Attack on Titan has not yet figured out.

Also, this episode was pretty much a big kick in the nuts to Levi. Had to throw Petra's horribly mangled body overboard and then had to face her father. Christ, man.

Amikami

Banned
Bleach is almost ever. Aw Yiss.
Hey, is Gucci Messiah around? Feel likes it's been around or maybe there was an avatar change.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time, the fan-favorites arrived to hopefully save Bleach's flagging manga rankings
And the butler guy turned into the hulk and got jobbed by Zaraki.

Soulflarz

Banned
If there's anything I've learned about a lot of pre-order bonuses lately, it's that pre-ordering isn't even required.
Back when i frequented gamestop more they actually sometimes used an override code to give me the bonus if i forgot to pre-order >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom