• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
6Sq6lpP.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This isn't the manga, you can't make the "same-face" jokes.

There's absolutely nothing that distinguishes characters in this show to me. It's not just about physical appearance, it's the total package that makes it so characters don't stand out to me.

If you gave me pictures without names or information, I would be able to reliably identify exactly 5 characters: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, and Dot Pixis.

Crocodile

New opening for Bleach, a show ending in a few weeks? Weird

Ishida, why are you pretending like you can actually contribute to this fight?

A reason for withholding info? The SS is filled with a bunch of assholes so that's reason enough :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh goody.. Yachiru.

There's absolutely nothing that distinguishes characters in this show to me. It's not just about physical appearance, it's the total package that makes it so characters don't stand out to me.

If you gave me pictures without names or information, I would be able to reliably identify exactly 5 characters: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, and Dot Pixis.

Fair enough.
The sad part is the material after the anime ends does a better job fleshing out the characters.

Annie is the quiet blonde who was a bad ass fighter and wrecked Eren and Reiner in the training arc, she joined the military police.

Krista is the smaller blonde girl who fed Potato girl after she had to run for hours, she's been hit on multiple times by Ymir the dark haired girl who's always hovering around her.

Maybe if you spent less time trying to bitch and actually tried watching the show this wouldn't be so difficult for you

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Annie is the quiet blonde who was a bad ass fighter and wrecked Eren and Reiner in the training arc, she joined the military police.

Krista is the smaller blonde girl who fed Potato girl after she had to run for hours, she's been hit on multiple times by Ymir the dark haired girl who's always hovering around her.

Maybe if you spent less time trying to bitch and actually tried watching the show this wouldn't be so difficult for you
I can bitch about shows and know everybody's names when they're made distinctive as individuals.

See also: Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom