• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its edgey candy... Get it!

tumblr_nvlsgngNiZ1r3nw1vo1_r1_500.gif

I need your assistance, guys.

Should I go see Crimson Peak or Goosebumps?

I want to support Del Toro, but I'm also a nostalgic Goosebumps fan and I've heard that the movie is actually good.

Help.

Crocodile

Just finished Parasyte. Overall it's a pretty fun show but
the decision Shinichi makes after almost killing the main villain is laughably stupid. This asshole has murdered hundreds and is a borderline unstoppable killing machine but nah, let's let him live to massacre another day. Also the two girls made me cringe whenever they were on screen; the show would have been much better without their foolishness.

You rushed out and finished the show on your own? BOO-URNS :(

Not much in anime. I'd have to think about that. :D

I'll help Metatron out here - in the vast majority of anime, the characters have no sense of sexuality. They may have hot bodies and dress in various senses of undress but there is little to no sense that they are sexual characters that have any understanding of sex or any desire or willingness to have sex of their own accord. Often makes it harder for self-insertion or making them your "waifu/husbando" not to mention its harder to write so that's why characters often aren't written that way in many anime.

I tried so hard to stick with Ninja Slayer, but around episode...18, I wanna say, I finally gave up & dropped it. The first few episodes were fine, but then it kept introducing new characters, losing focus of the plot, & the whole "cheap animation" deal mainly stopped being funny or creative.

At least with Inferno Cop, each episode was only around 3 to 4 minutes & was HILARIOUSLY cheap, using same character models but slightly modified, very few voice actors, & was just overall funny. Maybe the fact it was a comedy helped it as well, since the cheapness adds to the humor, while the seriousness of Ninja Slayer (for the most part) doesn't clash well with the cheaper looking shots of animation.

Ninja Slayer was a bore. Got old FAST :/

Barf :(

LMAO

who would not know disney's the mighty ducks?

also, goosebumps looks horrible, i would much rather see Crimson Peak. The cg looks really cheap and i doubt have high hopes for the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom