• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's episode of AgK

latest

Jarate

Banned
Hey guys, gonna miss out on another Toonami tonight since I'm not feeling well and I doubt I'd be able to get through Akame Ga Kill without falling asleep

Have a good night everyone

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Guys, guys, guys, Tatsumi is an anime MC, he neither desires sex or seeks it out, in fact he is afraid of it and may possibly be allergic to it.

Anyone remember Samurai 7?

Samurai-7-anime.jpg

I feel like that show had more believable characters than Akame Ga Kill, and the main characters on that show were just humans who fought giant mechas with just swords.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anyone remember Samurai 7?

Samurai-7-anime.jpg

I feel like that show had more believable characters than Akame Ga Kill, and the main characters on that show were just humans who fought giant mechas with just swords.
I still hate the fact they had a ROBOT SAMURAI & did pretty much nothing with him but be a klutz who barely contributed to the action.

I still hate the fact they had a ROBOT SAMURAI & did pretty much nothing with him but be a klutz who barely contributed to the action.

Kikuchiyo went from the being the lamest of the 7 to the best at the end though.

Plus he had the most radical
death of all the heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom