• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I have been so busy obsessing over OPM and Ushio and Tora this season I haven't even checked out other anime.

Edit: Also fuck Naruto anime and its endless filler nonsense. I put down the series for weeks and they STILL haven't finished the series.

Jarate

Banned
3vL2XHI.jpg

Fist of the North Star to Toonami when?

I have been so busy obsessing over OPM and Ushio and Tora this season I haven't even checked out other anime.

Edit: Also fuck Naruto anime and its endless filler nonsense. I put down the series for weeks and they STILL haven't finished the series.

Why would anyone want it to finish. Animated Jiraiyas tale has been so pleasing. I still hope they do a part three until they are able to move on to do BLack Clover anime.

I love how they not only are they doing multiple episodes focused on
each character's vision within the Infinite Tsukuyomi
, but they are actually doing an entire arc about Tsunade reading a book by Jiraiya within that that's basically Naruto AU fanfic involving pre-timeskip Naruto and the others fighting the current Akatsuki and somehow not instantly dying against them, and also his parents are alive but that doesn't seem to actually affect things much somehow.

Really, they should just pull a Toei and adapt The Last into a TV arc with worse animation if they want the series to continue, and get the main story done with already.

Moaradin

Current Naruto filler is just the worst. I had to question why I was even still watching it before I gave up. What a waste of time. Probably won't get back to canon stuff til 2016 at this rate.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I love how they not only are they doing multiple episodes focused on
each character's vision within the Infinite Tsukuyomi
, but they are actually doing an entire arc about Tsunade reading a book by Jiraiya within that that's basically Naruto AU fanfic involving pre-timeskip Naruto and the others fighting the current Akatsuki and somehow not instantly dying against them, and also his parents are alive but that doesn't seem to actually affect things much somehow.

Really, they should just pull a Toei and adapt The Last into a TV arc with worse animation if they want the series to continue, and get the main story done with already.

What they should do is just filler to bridge the gap between the end of the series and The Last and then from The Last to Boruto.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I am so close to venting about how I was unable to get any sleep today because of my damn family (I absolutely fear I won't get any sleep whatsoever on Thanksgiving because I have to work both on Thanksgiving night/morning & the night/morning after), but I better save for them instead of on here.

All I know is, I've discovered a new type of anger when I can't get any sleep, & I don't know if it's worse on a day where I have to go in to work for the night, or on my damn days off. & I'm the type to never get full-on angry about things.

Also they totally took #sentaihour from us. This is all because Sentai finally noticed us, guys.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Naruto ended the first series with basically two straight years of filler. At least that time they had a decent reason.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just realized in Feb., Toonami will be airing on Feb. 13th (or rather, through the 14th). Think we'll get another marathon for Valentine's Day?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Frieza stops playing around and starts using a much greater percentage of his power, Night Raid tries to save Tatsumi from his horrible fate of having to bang Esdeath (I guess?), Shinichi stars in an adaptation My Teacher is an Alien, the ladies arrive at what just might be the end of the road at the tomato plant where Michiko believes she'll find Hiroshi, Hidan stabs himself to complete his curse ritual with unexpected results, it's back to canon as the Straw Hats' new ship is complete but even more urgently the latest wanted posters have arrived in Water 7, and Lady Satsuki tries on her wedding dress.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 43 - Goku vs. Frieza! The Super Showdown Begins!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 44 - A Boundary-Pushing Brawl! Goku, Frieza, and Ginyu Again!?
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 10 - Kill the Seduction
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 3 - Symposium
1:30 - Michiko e Hatchin - 16 - Etude of Crimson Inconstancy
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 86 - Shikamaru's Genius
2:30 - One Piece - 320 - Everyone Finally Has A Bounty! A Pirate Group Worth Over Six Hundred Million!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 3 - Junketsu

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Since tonight is new bounties on One Piece, here's a refresher of their "current" ones.

Luffy has 100,000,000 Berries
Zoro has 60,000,000
Robin has 79,000,000

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Meow.

Should I play REmake or Stick of Truth in the next hour until toonami starts? Or Undertale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom