• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

In fairness to her though, she's dealing with an utter moron who can't be assed to do anything but eat, fight, fish and die.

She's a shrieking banshee's, he's a moron without any sense of responsibility. They kind of suck as normal functioning people. Goku at least gets his heroic moments like this very battle here. Chi-Chi basically never comes off looking good.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
She's a shrieking banshee's, he's a moron without any sense of responsibility. They kind of suck as normal functioning people. Goku at least gets his heroic moments like this very battle here. Chi-Chi basically never comes off looking good.

What about when she makes sure Gohan studies. She's the only reason his life doesn't turn to shit when he grows up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Welp, see you in two weeks DBZ.
Three weeks to the episode that really matters

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
In fairness to her though, she's dealing with an utter moron who can't be assed to do anything but eat, fight, fish and die.

And she's an utter moron who can't be assed to do anything but lust after Goku, nag, dote, and yell.

You think you know me.....

edge-spears-jeff-hardy-off-lad-o_zps503e7b8b.gif

EDGENAMI ARRIVES!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
33 chapters into the AgK manga. Still pretty dumb. But I'm a masochist so I'm going to keep going.

What about when she makes sure Gohan studies. She's the only reason his life doesn't turn to shit when he grows up.

Why on earth would you force your son one of the strongest fighters in the world into studying when your planet is constantly being threatened by alien invasions and evil demons hell bent on destroying it?

And is also an overbearing helicopter mom.

Can you blame her when Goku is such and enabler for Gohan to negelct his studies?

Why on earth would you force your son one of the strongest fighters in the world bother studying when your planet is constantly being threatened by alien invasion and evil demon bent on destroying it?

There also the fact that she just doesn't want her baby boy to fight against people her husband has trouble fighting and that can destroy the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom